PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Letter from a 49'r
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2001, 14:07
Eff Oh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Govner. First of all let me apologise for my late reply, but some of us have to work, I am sure you too will work for/ run an airline one day, and understand! NOT!!!!
Now for the reply to my post....
No I dont have CX management's side on this....Apparently I went, "Out on a limb", (as you put it) to say that CX management were in breech of contract. Oh you are refering to my line of "a contract works both ways"? Well it does unless you are guilty of gross misconduct then a notice period, or renumeration for that, must be given. If CX had 52 guys working for them who were guilty of gross misconduct, then they need to look at their training and standards departments! They wre obviously not running a very safe operation!.......... This I find hard to believe. Therefore it would suggest that the dismissals are unfair. Now I am no more a lawyer thanThe Govneris an airline boss, but this would seem to be the case!
As for my Ex pat experiance.....
I have none, but I fail to see what difference that makes?? As you suggesting that if I was an ex pat that I would expectto be treated like this??? I dont think so some how! So please enlighten me with that one!
Anyway Gov...I thought you would be too busy masterminding your empire, than to worry about 52 fellow pilots in the Far East?? You really shoud have told people that your airline was a Flight Sim 2000 "Fantasy" airline! I think a few got confused and thought it was for real!

Eff Oh.
PS Sorry for changing the subject on this one. I will now not reply to any personally aimed posts on this topic.