PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aero-care Australia
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2007, 14:43
oz_aviation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aero-Care

G'day all, first time here.

Must add my 20 cents to this post. I worked for Aero-Care for 3 years in 3 different airports and found it to be one of the most enjoyable jobs that I ever had. Anything from loading B727 freighters and Saab's in SYD winters, to Fokker 50's in PER, and CO/DJ B737s in CNS - not to mention all of the different types of aircraft that you get your hands on with charter ops!!!

I have heard all of the negative sentiment from those above before, and from first-hand experience found that my former teammates who carried on like this were simply not suited for the job. They obviously expected more than they found, and I was never sorry to see them go.

Wilcome, as suggested by topend3 you would be much better off by making up your own mind, and ignoring the statements of those who have a bee in their bonnet about one thing or another. Those who have worked for other operators and heard second-hand information are simply not qualified to comment about a company they have never worked for. For every peanut who has something negative to say about any former employer, there are many more who see a very different picture.

If you are just looking for short-term experience with a view to moving onto something else you may be selling this company short for your future.

It may pay to ask the question 'why is Aero-Care now getting so big with airlines like SQ and UA getting involved?' I don't see this resulting from mismanagement.

Happy trails

Last edited by oz_aviation; 20th Jan 2007 at 14:58.