PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QL to QF's new recruitment process
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2007, 09:10
podbreak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Poto
I don't want to get into this stupid debate about which avenue of training is better.
But this is one of the most stupid statements I have read. The decision making ethos and command qualities attained from buzzing around in a chieftain are exactly like the decision making making and command qualities required to fly any other aircraft. The Size makes no difference buddy.
Ha. Single pilot operations and multicrew ops are light years apart in many, many aspects. I've been there, flown these aircraft. Decision making ethos? including numero uno? no. They are NOT exactly the same. Infact, as I was illuding to before, they differ to a large extent. I've spent eons of time explaining the decision making process' to highly competant chieftan 'captians' and i'll continue to do that until they don't all think that decision making is 'exactly like the decision making and command qualities to fly any other aircraft'. The size is of no consequence, you are correct, the operation is. Understand that and you will progress. This is the point i'm making.

Last edited by podbreak; 21st Jan 2007 at 00:03. Reason: swearing