PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Let410
Thread: Let410
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2007, 09:08
wannabe-aviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Cargo1

Many thanks for your input, How can it be unwelcomed by the G register if there is as stated by our fellow Aviators that there is currently 2 Aircraft Flying Parashut jumps in Wales on top of the one I know, along with the Cargo Flights up in Scotland althought thse are operated under a foreign AOC and register.

I was under the Impression one can update the LET410 by placing aTCAS system as well as the RVSM or is that wrong info ive been given, I also know of one company that had this Aircraft (Falcon Airlines Ltd) offices registered in the docklands althought the address does suggest its a holding office but i am not sure if thier Aircraft was G registered.

Are the Cessna Caravans allowed on the G register or even the Beech 1900 ive not seen these types flying in the UK but the UK is such a large place and I am unaware of such Aircraft flying but am sure those with more info will soon straiten me out on this.

I would like to thank everyone for thier contineous help and input and wish you all many happy and safe landings.

regards
WA