PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Letter from a 49'r
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2001, 11:49
ironbutt57

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Condolences Herb, nobody likes to see their hard-earned position slide down the toilet as many of us have had happen to us...there must be some internal rational as to how the "49ers" were chosen, fair or not I think we all suspect it was a just a plain ole screwin'....but if you're looking to dissuade applicants from aplying at cx...it probably won't happen on the basis of being labled a scab by IFALPA.....I personally wouldn't apply just because of what happened to you..that in itself is enough to scare me off...and i'm sure, many others....many-many posts have not been answered as to the status of current cx pilots accepting command training...these folks should also refuse training...if they want applicants to respect their request to not seek employ at cx...hope your problem gets resolved asap, and all of you are back to work.....but some of the problems rostering etc, are experienced by many, if not most expat type operations...unfortunately cx appears to have lowered itself to the prevailing standard, as opposed to setting the standard, as it has in past years....best wishes and good luck.....