PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Warming; should I still go ahead with training?
Old 19th Jan 2007, 10:54
antic81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey ukpplc

Surely if you already have your ppl with NQ and IMC, and a good chunk of hours, you are in a position where you could have your ticket for a lot less than you and your parents have calculated.

I guess Scroggs is right, there are a lot of questions repeated on these forums and it must be pretty frustrating!

It is of concern that you still seem to think that you need to spend that amount of money at your stage, you know the place I found to be the most valuable source of info, was actually my flight school that I did my ppl with at good old Biggin Hill, the guys and girls there were and probably still are great, most are young and instructing as a method of hour building in prep for that all important airline job, so they have done it all already and will be more than willing to help!

I too question the validity of all this talk of Global Warming, I feel that we still don't understand it nearly enough, and although I agree that we are having an affect on our enviroment it does seem like just another way to make money out of us without doing anything constructive with said money!

Anyway all the best mate!

Cheers

Ant