PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QL to QF's new recruitment process
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2007, 23:12
chemical alli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil dreams turn into nightmares

dont get carried away,boys and girls from ql,sometimes dreams turn into nightmares.

just maybe due to the selection process and your one allowance for education,sych and so forth you actually get offered a position!

so lets start with the decision you then have to make

1.resign and start at the bottom year dot

2.be a s/o for the next five years minimum on any type that qf wants/the worst bid for flying rosters imagineable

3.staff travel back to 72y/j a retiree has more benefits

4.wax your moustache and dont ever call a capt by his first name or wear shorts on a layover in bkk and dont even talk to the cc

5. last but not least pay/which opens up a wide range of issues that i am sure you all can play along such as different pay scales.less is more qf attitude and just be thankful and kiss our shoes we offered you a position

so sounds too good to be true .i agree just a blatant ohh sh*t from the top on stopping transition to jungle jets and to try and at least stop dedicated professionals who for to long have been passed over from walking.
last but not least i am sure a dash has a better view and no long 11 hour boring flts stuck next to some toss bag who thinks his you know what doesnt stink cheers thats all folks