PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Warming; should I still go ahead with training?
Old 17th Jan 2007, 23:26
Kerosine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry scroggs, I haven't read your post.

Actually, now I now have.. I couldn't help myself.

I have seen too many of your ridiculously long posts, it's too late and I'm too tired.

Quite frankly you have been doing this job too long. you are now engaged on "wannabe autopilot".. repeat after me kiddies
"you know nothing"
"you are nothing"
"read the sticky"
"Aren't you stupid"
"respect PPRuNe and it's rules"
Repeat as neccesary

Sarcasm aside Scroggs (and don't expect me to use none after your first post), I think you have grossly taken the whole thing out of context.

When you start paying me - and I accept a contract with you - I'll start doing as you wish
I don't wish you to do anything, never even suggested it.
I am not here to blow bubbles up the backsides of those who want reassurance, nor to say what you want to hear.
No-one expects that, no-one asked for that.
I make allowances for age and lack of experience, but I don't see it as my 'job' here to drag the more inadequate Wannabes up to an acceptable standard
How utterly condescending. I am supprised you think people are looking to you to raise their standards.
there are far more of you than there are jobs for you to go to, therefore it is in your interest that I discourage those who, for whatever reason, I feel are not likely to make the grade.
I'm sure he just asked about the future of the airline industry...

I wouldn't hesitate to say you are becoming bitter. You are sick of the next generation of wannabes coming on and asking the same question.

Isn't it a shame we're not all as blessed as you?

Remeber, you may be what these kids aspire to be, but you're still just a voice on a forum.

(please, feel free to correct my spelling/grammar if you have nothing else to do)