PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - National Jet Systems - Recruiting.
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2007, 06:42
Capt Claret

Bottums Up

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well a former colleague popped his head in the other day. He obviously wanted to see a state of the art flight deck. He was reborn some years ago and when I asked him how it was, his reply in essence was, "same sh!t, different paddock". Other born again friends have suggested that the grass didn't stay green for too long.

Now I'm not saying there's no room for improvement where I am. But, it is my perception that no pilot body is all that happy these days, even QFers have been heard to grumble about their lot.

One of the reasons we're all farked, is that so many take delight in denigrating so many others. I've got the job I've got. It pays the bills and allows me to live where I want to live. Why do I have to listen to or read tosh from people who neither know or care about my circumstances, on how I should carry out my work life?????

Not every one can work for the best, and the best went out of business in '93 SPRA!

Trevor the lover, you weren't prone to sending well lubricated late night SMS were you?