PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - fo/fo's sacked?
Thread: fo/fo's sacked?
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2007, 11:16
SOUTHPAC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NC:
You and I have been around a long time. You know our COS is not worth the paper it is written on. So to have it in our COS means nothing.
We are supposed to have a D&G procedure in our COS. How many times have it been followed? Does peanut throwing warrant a D&G?
Two pilots just got fired over some housing fiasco. They got one letter sayin they were fired. Then underneath the first letter were two more letters. The 2nd letter was his first appeal with the decision still to be terminated. The 3rd letter was his second appeal already written out with the same decision. They got all the letters at one time.
The Conditions of Service at Cathay Pacific is worth Sh!tt

Bloggs,
Thanks for mentioning the two pilots fired recently, its a shame we can forget it so quickly. You are right their D&G, appeal, Final appeal was an absolute joke but you heard it first here there is about to be some major headlines on this one!, Standby

Just to show you how the company is sticking to your COS Mr Rhodes proudly anounced at a C & T meeting ( I was there) two weeks before JR's final appeal that he was fired. Natural Justice I dont think so!!
Last edited by SOUTHPAC : Today at 11:57.