PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 and earlier (2000, 98, 95)
Old 30th Nov 2001, 01:35
cargoflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Got my FS2K2 Pro version last week and firstly was amazed that it nearly takes 2gb worth of h/disk space when fully installed.

Did my first flight using the 737 and this thing reacts like a fighter jet, even fully loaded with JetA1 it climbs and climbs and climbs.

ATC feature is, sorry for that expression, too "americanized!" - since when do you get a clearance for straight climb out in Europe?! If they offer a world scenery then Mr.B. should also consider there are others parts then Estados Unidos when it comes to flying...

The graphics are great - provided you have a good card inside your PC..

Still tyring to load the Phoenix-Simulation B744 and B777 into this new thinggi, but still consider this, as the web-page still says "We are currently testing the patches for FS2K2" and that's dated 13/11/01. Like the planes and especially the panels and associated functionality
This is one of the better "add-on's" you can get for your MS-FS; pretty acurate with the FMS setup and good handling of the planes.

Just my 0,02 Euro Cents worth of opinion.

Cheers