PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 18 week Fast Track CPL course
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2007, 10:41
ptommo77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GUARD
Obviously there is a need to conduct this type of intensive training. I have instructed Qantas cadets and trained numerous CIR short course candidates and I would have no hesitation in supporting such a scheme.

Certainly there is a valid point to be made about living and breathing aviation for a year or more but that shouldn't rule this concept out, because there were a large majority of dickheads who did live and breathe and still couldn't fly well after 1 or 2 years.

I did my own multi-engine training approval over 3 days some years ago with "CHESTY" and feel I obtained more benefit from this than spreading it out over several weeks.

The proof is in the training. I have visited the RACWA to do a maths course and observed them to be a trumped up bunch of Top Gun WANNABES but they have certainly read the market and I hope they do a good job of it.

Good on them because at least Jandakot is jumping. Not like the Ghost Town formerly known as Bankstown.

GUARD
Good comment here...but I have heard RACWA don't actually own the fast track program. I think FAST TRACK is a company in their right and subcontract RACWA to provide the flight training...can anyone confirm?