PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polar/atlas Merger Unfair
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2007, 19:13
fr8_hound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Plumbers and such

Wow, lemme get this straight..
So all of the terminated F/E's and F/O's at Polar have been 'made whole', with full backpay and benefits, 401 contributions, sick and vacation pay, all the while not contributing a single day of duty to Polar/AAWH? Coooooo-oool!
I heard through the grapevine that JC's annual entitlement was in the 7-figure range, prolly around the $1 million mark. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.) Sure makes one wonder how much of that was spent on the seedy outskirts of Houston, engaging in the illicit drug trade and SMOKING CRACK! (Plumber's Local 451, please forgive me.) Great job! I guess AAWH has made sooooo much that they can afford to pay people to stay home? Excellent management technique, I applaud your efforts. And just think how well it will look on his resume for his next job! "Yes sir, I cost AAWH several millions in unworked labor costs, not to mention untold millions by scaring off companies that didn't want to do business with a company with labor/management strife. Why, the opportunities alone should make your company envious!"
Maybe it really is a kharmic universe after all?
Hope all the folks enjoy their backpay and have a Happy New Year!

Last edited by fr8_hound; 9th Jan 2007 at 19:16. Reason: punctuation, of course!