PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AIDS myth
Thread: AIDS myth
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2007, 15:33
xraf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Excellent post Mac - I couldnt agree with you more! There IS a problem.
What is causing it?

The arguments I have read simply point to an incorrect starting point. Obviously something is happening but from the empirical evidence attested by numerous high ranking Doctors, professors etc worldwide, it is not due to a virus. Virology simply doesnt work like that.

I refer to my first post: Dont confuse AIDS (the problem to which you refer) with HIV ( The non existant virus that made Dr Gallo et al rich)

The single most difficult thing for a layman to overcome is the desire of the medical profession (or indeed any large visible professional body - Government, church etc) not to be proved wrong.

How the hell could they say at this late stage 'oops we were wrong lets start again and find the real problem'. Seriously,how would they survive politically?

Unfortunately a single greedy man started the 'HIV is Virus' nonesense, got rich and left us the legacy of everyone looking in the wrong direction.

Incidentally, I have no axe to grind, I neither know anyone with AIDS nor have any stake in the medical profession, I'm a pilot, but someone got me interested in this and I wasn't prepared to accept his version, so I went looking for myself. I strongly recommend anyone with an interest to do the same, especially if it affects them or their family in someway.

Anyway, enough already! I dont normally go in for the serious stuff conspiracies, UFOs and the like, but this caught my interest and I bothered to check.

Regards to all
Xraf