PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2007, 04:04
dragonfly6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
|Gwidgery:

The only time in the course you dont get accomodation is during your weeks off either side of the two exam periods. you are in the uk at this time so it shouldnt be a problem. You are provided with vehicles in NZ at all times but not in the UK. Your expenses as far as living goes will be food, beer and petrol. All travell is paid for out to Newzealand and back to the UK as far as London Heathrow.

2close,

about the age limits im not sure. I am told it is a very gray area, i think even CTC and the airlines are a little unsure on this one. Obviously the massive cost and huge risk of sposoring somone from 0hrs to First officer means airlines and ctc will want some "mileage" out of thier pilots. I think the airlines are looking for pilots to progress through to training captains and run thier fleet as opposed to just filling an immediate gap in the roster. The oldest people out here are somwhere around 29/30. As far as which airline you would then go to im not sure but you will get sent to one if you complete the course.