PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - looking for this guy!!!!
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2007, 21:03
SNS3Guppy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This Capt was making $4000.00 every month. Thats about 28.800 rands every month. I dont think thats to bad in South Africa.
That’s pitiful anywhere, especially for a B727 captain. Which is worse…that this individual left early, or that someone committed the crime of paying this wage in the first place?

Now for the musical costs…which is it? Twenty thousand, fifteen thousand, or ninety eight hundred? Who wants to buy a vowel? If you're going to tell this tale right, at least get your facts lined out...he's stolen from your company, or defraded you, or absconded with, or backed out of a nonexistant contract...for what ammount was it again??

The true cost of a type rating in the USA was about $20.000 .

They paid for his FAA B727 Type rating that cost over $15.000 and left them after six month.

...to pay the cost of only the shcool . ($9800.00 ).

Well lets see . He was a friend that begged me to give him the job.
all his other friends warned me he would do it!!
I know he would not last long. But he was broke and I helped him.
He begged you and you listened. Nice of you. His friends warned you off, but you did it any way. You’re nice, but not smart. You knew he wouldn’t last long, but you did it any way. Still nice, but getting dumber by the minute. Dumber than a box of hammers, as a friend likes to say. But he was broke and you helped him. Apparently nice guys A). aren’t always that smart, and B). don’t always win. This surprises you how?

This guy is crazy and anyone who hires him should know who he is…Anyone who hires this guy must be willing to get screwed.
So we hear…but back to the person who recommended him…you’re on the offensive, but perhaps you ought not be admitting all this in public. After all, it doesn’t reflect too well on you, does it? It's that old childhood thing again; point one finger at someone else, you've usually gota few more (of your own) pointing back at you.

You've got a thing for this individual. He's occupying a lot of your mental and emotional energies. You're going to give yourself an ulcer if you're not careful. Before you pop a blood vessel, let it go already. Life is just too short.