PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aero-care Australia
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2007, 10:56
topend3

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
i worked for them for 4 years in different roles in 2 of their Australian operations and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. You will in fact find that they pay more than Skystar, Menzies or most other ground handlers, offer excellent penalties on weekends and lots of other benefits. of course they will never match qf's pay rates, but then no other contract company can.
you might find the reason pilots are not preferred is they tend not to stay in one place too long, hence the expense to employ someone may be better invested in someone more stable. i can tell you from experience that 99% of people employed who were looking for flying work didn't last too long. it's a companies right to determine who they should employ and for what reason.

just wanted to show there is another angle to this...they also offer significant opportunities for advancement to higher positions something you may not find in other similar companies.

My advice to you "Willcome" is to make your own mind up and not be swayed by the biased, mis-informed opinions of those "experts" who have posted on this slanderous threads, judging by their profiles most have been around aviation for 5 minutes and are hardly qualified to be judging...