PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - thomas cook morale?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2007, 14:24
kowlaski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I really had to think long and hard before trying to decide whether Cruise Alt's small-minded, offensive and frankly pathetic little rant was worthy of a response, I shall certainly endeavour to not descend entirely to his depths. I know your comments are not indicative of wider opinion so I'll give them fairly scant regard, as for your wishing of P45s I seriously hope you look back on that with embarrasment at some point though I suspect you won't. It would be fairly redundant of me to point out how hard they work and how dedicated and professional I have always found them as I suspect you don't care. It is wonderful to see that you have engendered such a co-operative and warm attitude to your colleagues over your time with FCA, perhaps (if I may be so bold) it is this positive and reflective approach that you have displayed so eloquently in your postings that may have contributed to some of the alleged negativities you have been subjected to by those 'jack-booted fascists' in Crewing ( I know, I know my words not yours but I'm feeling generous you can use them in your next post if you find the bile sticking in your throat....) ?
May I be , almost certainly, the first to wish you a Happy New Year Mr. Cruise Alt. May I also wish everyone good luck with FCA/TCX over the coming months and hope that fall-out is kept to a minimum. I am sure that even those who have managed to work at 3 different airlines over their career with a gigantic chip on their shoulder will be able to retain some form of employment, may I suggest, say, MacDonalds ?

Last edited by kowlaski; 3rd Jan 2007 at 15:19. Reason: just because.