Thread: Flying in Perth
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2007, 10:32
mazzy1026

Spicy Meatball

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flying in Perth

Hello All

I have been using Pprune for a good while now and this is my first post in D&G - I don't recognise a lot of your usernames - so hello!

I am looking at getting some flying done in Perth this year (SEP recreational hire - PPL), as I am hoping to spend a couple of weeks there with my girlfriend in the summer (never been before). I have been looking around the City area for accommodation and recreation etc (I must say those beaches do look very attractive) and I really want to soak up as much of Perth as I possibly can.

I am looking for a local flying club at a nice airfield (close to the city but open enough to be able to enjoy the country) - I really don't know much about the area for this, hence me being here! Can any of you advise or let me know of my options? Sorry for being picky, but this really is my first attempt at researching the place...

Why did I choose Perth when visiting Australia for the first time? In short - I don't really know but I have heard a lot of great things about the place

Best wishes
Maz