PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rudeness.
Thread: Rudeness.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2006, 10:37
ak3141

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr

I clicked on this thread expecting to read about rude pax!

If you read the sticky in the Cabin Crew forum, you will notice that the Emirates link appears below a rather large bold heading titled "Applications & Training Topics by Company." My question was not an application or training question, so it wasn't posted in the "ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications" thread as it would have been deemed 'off-topic.'

My question was also not related to the other Emirates thread as it wasn't a post relating to 'Emirates recruiting CC in Brazil..' and didn't include, 'Emirates is coming here in../ I got an interview/ I passed the medical/ YAY!' So, it wasn't posted there either as it would have been considered off-topic in that thread as well. Incidentally, a search of this thread returned minimal information relating to salary and pay and several searches of the forums returned snippets of the required information but not all the information I was looking for.

So, yes, I read the stickies, read the threads - which interestingly enough related to applications and recruitment, searched the forums for the information and then started a new thread which was subsequently locked because I followed the rules in the sticky, ran a search and refrained from submitting an off-topic post.

Figure that one out