PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2006, 21:08
Soundbarviolatr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Pan Pan

Ever since my first professional pilot job in the US I have done everything to advice, guide and help young Filpinos in this industry. This eventually led to being part of the Board of Directors for the Filipino American Pilot's Association (FAPA) which some of you have joined or heard about.

I now have to turn to you for help. Someone close to me has been down on his luck and has been on a graveyard spiral for the past few years. After a lifetime of career building my father has found himself starting from scratch at close to age 60. It absolutely breaks my heart that I am able to help others in the States, including the sons and daughters of my father's so called "enemies" from this PAL scandal, and yet I cannot do anything at all to help my own father find a job in the Philippines that will feed him and his family.

And so I am reaching out to you and ask for your help. Please advise if you have real leads from General Aviation to Corporate to the Airlines, no job too big or small, flying the line or management/desk job. I am not much for holding on to pride and will easily lay it down to help a friend...especially my own father. Thank you for listening and Happy Holidays.

SBV