PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Special thanks from Wiltshire Constabulary!!
Old 20th Dec 2006, 16:55
Fast but Safe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ahh, geezerBJ and a few others seem to be in the 'If you're not with us....you're against us' mould.

Everyone reading this is against the idiot who gets into a car when they can't control it due to excessive alcohol intake (whether straight from a bar or the night before). I think you and others are missing the point though from start of this thread.

The VCP was aimed at people who will pay any fine without fail and take any action against them without any argument. It was also aimed, unfortunately, at a community that in the main, spends much of their time in countries that are populated by people wanting to blow them up.

My main point is that there is no, and I mean NO way this sort of thing would be set up around any minority community because the fuss and shouting that would be kicked up and therefore would make the news. Whereas we just sit and take it.....as usual. The selection of this stop and check exercise kicks any educated member of the armed forces in the teeth....again.

By the way, I won't be enjoying my time at home over xmas and I don't sit in a warm office all day. So geezerBJ and others on his side, you've just shown yourself up as a pretty narrow minded type that says the same thing with more volume when they don't get their own way!

FbS