PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Well Done EK Flight Ops. Management! (Morphed to the V/S thread)
Old 17th Dec 2006, 14:21
readytocopy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chinawladi
No problem. We'll just have more pilots capable of draggin in a ek plane at 2000ft, at 30 miles with flaps1, 12° nose up and 160kts. But they memorised and perpetuately resing the perfect 10 minute oz-brief 1 hour before landing and therfore pass any dumb ppc without complaint.
"mc donalds - i'm lovin' it".

Good one....the long anticated briefing. After the first 10 sec all you hear is Blah Blah Blah. By the way I like my ND clean...no green circles around DXB...its VFR and I can see where I am going + it doesn't say we need to put green circles anywhere in the SOP's...must be an old OZ thing that stuck...and hey there is only one way to get to RWY 12 and one way to get to RWY 30...I don't want to hear you brief it...its not a big airport...it's home base...and "standard route" is fine for a briefing....oh and don't TELL me to tell you that I should say "I have finished programming the FMC" ...you can ask me if you want ie. "you done with the box"...CRM is also a visual thing....if I am sitting there picking my arse...I haven't decided to take a break from programing....I am obviously done and you saw me.