PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mango - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 15th Dec 2006, 16:09
Q4NVS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop Consumers - You gotta love Us

In no means do I condone or applaude the actions of Mango, but if you consider the following, it makes me smile:

For R169 you can not even drive to Cape Town (not even on a Vespa), that is apart from the fact that if you tried it with your ever efficient modern day Turbo Charged Diesel vehicle, it would still take you 12hrs+.

Now delay these consumers for half-an-hour, or even 4 hrs, suddenly they "regret" the whole decision to choose Mango etc etc.

Please man, stop this cheap Journalistic BS and start doing the job of real Journalists. It is the same apathy that has resulted in SA having 8 Springbok Rugby Coaches in almost as many years...

No wonder the O'Leary's of this world (aka Ryanair), has turned around and said:

"You pay peanuts for your tickets, so Shut-up or P*ss off!"

(And that is one of the most profitable Airlines - if not the - in the World today)

For the Journalists reading this post - I am in no way affiliated with Mango and no, nor are any of my "Family" members.