PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe - 3 (Including the FlyBe/BACon merger)
Old 14th Dec 2006, 09:58
Daza

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bacon And Flybe Bhx

BACON RJs often flew with single figures on them! I have seen the load numbers as my brother works for BAR on the ground (they still havent been told if they have jobs yet!!!!!) BACON have a lower fill rate than Flybe (why the airline lost so much money that and the rediculous number of managers they had.) so maybe less rotations but more passengers per aircraft may not be the passenger drop off that is being predicted. I worry about Flybe at BHX long term they seem to test routes at BHX. Then discontinue them or massively reduce their frequency and capacity. Also they commence the duplicate operation from one of their other bases. I just hope that BHX does not loose too many routes ie LYS,GVA. Looking at Flybes Croatian routes it could be possible that BCN or MAD will be operated on alternate days during the summer. Lets hope airlines like Vueling,Click and Swiss fill any gaps. I am also surprised that LH have not seen a gap in the market on TXL,HAM,STR,DUS,HAJ I believed they were planning to expand in the UK regions?
Dissapointed rant over!!
Daza