PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - National Jet Systems - Recruiting.
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2006, 21:56
cunninglinguist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You blokes really fly aeroplanes ?? coz you are as thick as 2 short planks, end on end

QUOTE:
My interest In NJS ( before you ask ) is that I did 13 long years with them and still have alot of mates there, and don't like seeing the CIA screwing those mates ( and the others ) constantly because of their poor management.

I've showed you mine, now you show me yours, what's your fixation with Jet* ? I am now 100% convinced they knocked both of you back, evidenced by the fact that most of the NJS DRW skippers had a go at getting in after they saw the difference between the operations. ( yes, I know you will deny that till you're blue in the face )

Yes I am offended RENBURRP, because you are having a go at the Jet* pilots not the common enemy.....management, I don't believe I have ever bagged the NJS pilot group as such, even though you are on the worst pay and conditions in Oz ( RPT Jet ) and about to have them reduced even further: 2% payrise a year=1.5% paycut, pay for your own upgrade on same type, B scale for newbies....yep, what a wonderful outfit.
( just remember you were always around 6K less than Jet* for flying the same A/C and you paid 15k for your training which you may/may not get back, and no staff travel, 2 hours extra before O/T kicks in, 1k pay cut in year 1 )
You undercut the " most despised pilot group in Australia " what does that make you ??

Where do you get your info from?? you've gone from just over 80% on time performance to over 95% in 6 months have you? complete bull ( although, most of you have proabably worked out the release the park brake thing to give false on time departures, similar to calling 10 minutes late, on time in the 146 )
and I was'nt actually referring to on-time performance anyway, what are your ASKs or RPKs, you, or anyone else there, would'nt have a clue. ( was the Jet* engineer that went to Darwin to help fix your woeful dispatch reliability problem a figment of everybody's imagination )

" Apart from RVSM "................ and the fact that most of you carry tons of fuel everywhere for no reason other than lack of good flight planning ( have the flight files got anywhere near the correct burns on them yet ?? ) .

You see Burrrp, I know everything about your crappy little GA outfit coz I was there ( probably longer than you ) and you know nothing about mine other than the %85 bull5hit you read here.

In 2 years time ren, I'll return and we'll compare pay and conditions, how does that sound ?? ( 10 years would be alot more interesting )

and Pete, relax, take a chill pill, keep going to therapy and taking the tablets, and re-apply in 3 years, I might even put in a good word for you and Ren

Over and Out