PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mas downsizing part 1
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2001, 11:53
Iso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MAStake, agree but unhappily so. It is the culture of the company that it has been like this for so long, and there are alot of people to blame. As soon as people stop thinking what's in it for me, and get more motivated to think, what can I do for the company, and then get something for me, then, and only then will we see the so called paridigm shift. Funny litte saying, with funny personalities struggling to stroke their own egos. And that is all it amounts to, at the expense of the company.

This of course means it doesn't help if you have people who are put out of work, no food on the table, families are without, a future that is totally unclear, and insecurity, and of course personal self esteem eroded. All for the sake of a few greedy egos.

So guys, be thankful if you have a job, some of you wont for long, and maybe me as well. It is up to the new management to change it. Give them as much support as you can, as your very future may depend on it.

This is an opportunity to show the elite ego maniacs that integrity is a far greater virtue than strutting around with your nose in the air with a fractured personality.

Keep at it.