PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mango - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 10th Dec 2006, 13:00
beechbum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys are we not moving off the topic here? This was initially started as a criticism of bad RT amongst the Mango guys and now has developed again into a slagging SAA match. Gents maybe start a thread of your own and you can have a really good go at comparing notes!!
In connection with RT tho' - it seems as if many have degenerated to talking like total morons on the frequencies within and around SA. We're supposed to be proffessionals not so? The only time we adjudge how proffessional one is, is when the trap door in ones head is opened. After all when I sit cruising to Cape Town, I don't know how good your SOP's are or how great your stick and rudder skills are.... so the only time I get the impression of some sort of proffesionalism is when you open your mouth!!! And that accounts for everyone across the board.not only our Mango colleagues!!!
Just my five cents worth.....by the way could you roast me medium rare if you don't agree. This roasting well done can be a little tough!!!!!!

Thats it over and out......roger roger!!!!!!.......ummm......ah...ahhh.......request ....ah......roger!!!!!