PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - fo/fo's sacked?
Thread: fo/fo's sacked?
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2006, 04:49
hog tied

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SOUTHPAC
What a bunch of Hypocrites
Here we have the GMA and ex CP777 openly boasting about renting for the full housing allowance (68K ++) off a shelf company they own whilst at the same time the company goes and sacks two senior F/O's one who is renting and the other with a mortgage. Just unbelievable!!
When will the company get over this whole housing fiasco and just let the pilots get on with their jobs without fear and intimidation? Surely since this is paid as a cash allowance, taxed as a cash allowance it sould be just that, a CASH allowance.
To go and fire two pilots with a new born and a two year old right before christmas, both with good flying records for how they live their lives after they hang up their uniforms is just outragous.
You may try and control every facet of our professional lives but for god sake leave pilots personal lives out of it.
Fed Up
Nice job, CX They will be better off ultimately. I just hope that any future prospective employers realise being sacked by CX should be a badge of honor; this place never ceases to amaze me. Bravo! What do you do for an encore... on second thought, forget I asked!