PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mango - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 9th Dec 2006, 19:30
FlingWingKing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
snake

Not having any trouble in the reading department mate!!

Would have helped if you posted your "full" reply the first time and not edited it while I was replying........

Sounds to me as if you are digging deep to find excuses for failing the interview.........

You made some valid points though....pity you have the wrong end of the "fact" stick....

Enjoy your command....maybe one day you will also be a "stuck-up old fart" irritating your FO because you have to fly AND run a bussiness so you can afford to retire at 65.....

Maybe you are right about the plug being pulled at our "little circus"....but if Zimbabwe can still find the means to operate a "little circus", I can assure you its gonna take a loooooong time before the powers at be is going to give up this "little circus" status symbol. Bad management we have had, so has many other airlines....maybe even the one you have sworn allegiance to....but SAA is still the best airline to work for inside the borders of good old SA....thats to say if you havent fled yet....

So, stay where you are and if you are REALLY interested in those shoes, send me a postal address and I'll send you some....compliments of the "circus"....