PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Australia Airlines
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2006, 08:33
dashpash&grope

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crew are saying that they are having feelings that they are being blackmailed and pushed towards a "yes" vote via management.

We are told that we can be put on the award wage if this Eba is voted down. I have already heard many crew say that they would resign if this were to happen. My question is, would EAA be able to cope with more than a handful of crew leaving at once? That is what we all should take into consideration before making our decision. Would EAA management shoot themselves in the foot by doing this?

Considering the ammount of blackmailing that seems to be going on, crew are still turning there nose up at the Eba that has been offered. I can't say I blame them either. What a slap in the face it has been to all of us who have worked hard for the company-especially in times where we have been under staffed and sick leave has been at high levels.

Management really should be ashamed. 3 weeks before Christmas and the already low moral of the crew goes to an even lower level. So low that even a dodgy diary for Christmas will not be able to help us out this year!

Last edited by dashpash&grope; 9th Dec 2006 at 08:45.