PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2006, 22:43
DeltaSix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bansai!
I cant believe it! 5 more years of JA & JH! My God! (atleast JDC is out).This 2 must have done a good job in the eyes of LT to have 5 more years in the job. Hey JH & JA dont be too sure on your boss. At age 64, he'll come up with someting to terminate your services thus forfeiting your beefy retirements. That's savings again for PAL, maybe something like P40million+ between the 2 of you. Your retirement down the drain just like what he did with the others in 98.
I've heard so many horror stories about resigning from PAL. Like the pilot who went to complain to DOLE, only to be told by his friend (working in DOLE) that its going to be of no use filing a complaint because LT has the main man already. So the advice of his friend from DOLE: go AWOL! This pilot just wasted a few months of his earnings going to the proper channels. He just gave PAL time to **** him up. And what a **** he got! No salary, no flights, no ID, no acceptance letter, no letter of recommendation, no nothing! So a word of advice to those resigning, dont go through the proper channel. Its the same result anyway. Just tell PAL: Talk to my lawyer!

Looks like whoever resigns from PAL is facing a dilemma and will have to fight an uphill battle if they want their entitlements.

Just make sure you already have the job before you resign.