PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe MAPS
Thread: Flybe MAPS
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2006, 14:22
planecrazy.eu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From what i could tell there are 24 in phase three, and as an educated guess i recon they would want to half that for phase four, so 12, and there are six places up for grabs.

Thursday should be the day we know if we have made it or not, it may well be sooner. I am looking forward to the results, i applied for the hell of it, so no matter what i have got something out of it if its not a phase four invite. I have learnt what not to say in an interview, should have been obvious but i just had to open my mouth at the wrong momenet with the wrong thought on my mind, and it came out... Oh well hey, i have wrote a little about my phase three, will post it on my blog, i remember most questions from the papers and interview, they did have little variations person to person, there was seven questions that we all was asked, but different questions was asked inbetween the set questions that just i guess gathered some additional info.

Good luck to you all, hope to be seen you at phase four, would like it even better to see you out in Jerez and at Pilot Induction at FlyBe two years down the line...