PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2006, 21:40
kontra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
let me tell you what kalbo did to one of my friends who resigned.

when he was applying outside, he gave the kalbos fax number by mistake. thinking that it was his departments fax number. kalbo went balistic when the prospective new empoyer faxed him asking for a recommendation letter. he had my friend go to his office and told him "you resign first, then i MIGHT give you a letter". my friend gave a resignation letter then asked for his recommendation letter. then kalbo said "remember, i told you i MIGHT give you. so i wont give you a recommendation". good thing he still got accepted and is now working happily with his new airline

the common notion now is that you resign the proper way, you get harassed, you just leave without any proper adivisory, you get harrased, you submit you resignation by mail, you still get harassed. so, do you think it is worth it if you try to exert some efforts to do it the proper way? the end result is the same.

they want loyalty without questioning and without asking any kind of compensation. kalbo feels like working for him is an honorable thing to do.

what a way to treat people.