PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Astana
Thread: Air Astana
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2006, 11:09
alexb757

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by slingsby
Bananas, yes it is the one in the same. Strange when you work for the same guy again, outside of RBA, you learn the truth what was going on.
alexb757, dangerous comment re borat, I hope you never divert or work here, idiotic comments like that are most unwelcome and immature
B757 and A320 main fleet, just purchased 2x A321 for Dec, 2x B767-300 for Jan/Mar, August is 2x A330. See RP, this is how fleet procurement goes when the board doesn't tie you down.
Main fleet base UAAA/ALA, second base UACC/TSE
Well, slingers, I see that you are not even a professional pilot (this is a professional pilot rumour network, is it not?) but senior airline management! Enough said......................

Dangerous? Why is that?
You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. I have no interest in this company, nor the country and certainly the remuneration package deal I saw a year ago was a joke by any international standards (as did several of my colleagues - all of whom turned down the Direct offer).
If you think my comments are dangerous, then you, Sir, have no sense of humour and you are the idiot!
For the record, I have been to ALA several times in the past year on stopovers and that's as far as I want to go, thanks.
Just accept that what is one man's delight might very well be someone else's nightmare.
And don't be so sensitive, I thought all management had thick skins