PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Quest & query-Female Muslim Pilots?!
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2006, 21:23
inverter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr Sofee is half Pakistani/Irani she doesnt know what she is.. i hope she stop talking o

Ah ha, no you got it wrong! no disrespect to you,Hawki, but Sofee could not be either of the fore mentioned! from the sub-continent.
If she was: Then
1. Pakistan Airlines (PIA) takes lady pilots, and there are a few of them on the left seat as I type this, who worked their way thru the A310-300 & on- wards!
2. Air India, Indian Express & the rest of the registered operators in India have more than a few ladies on the pay role as successful flight deck crew on either seats as well.
3. HKG has CX that has female pilots across the fleet as second, first officers or captains across the fleet.
4. She can't be from UAE , I can bet an arm and a leg on that, as the ladies from that part of the world DO NOT BEHAVE OR ACT LIKE "SOFEE", and their names are never as such!

Here is what sofee really is,
1. She is pretty confused.
2. As per her very 1st post she has done her intials with the others from EK, GF, CX & so on, in what so ever place as a cadet! (so she up)
3. And now claims to lack the options or experience for the entry level?
4. Despite all the previous claims, she (or he I must say) still seems to lack the efficiency on the very common language of AVIATION, that is ENGLISH (i must say).
5. Or she/he is one of the riders, who is on-line with in the many of the operators here in the M.E, winding up you MORANS!
So felas f**ing get a wake up call
get busy with some thing more valuable and not a>>>>>>>>>
INV