PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Ek This Bad?
Thread: Is Ek This Bad?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2006, 19:05
hawki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sofee
an expat born n bred in dubai ....i had been afemale cadet from dubai who finished my ab-intio training in British aerospace early this jan..
(alongside some 300 Ek/CX/JAL/KA/CAL cadets who r also mass FACTORY produced..there. )

n i tell you - its not the employee packages tat worry me in EK anymore

its how many times any EK cadet is ALLOWED to fail his CPL theory exams on subjects like MET n HPL tat leave me bewildered///

i wonder how long before safety n atitude will become "an issue" within the organization!
ps: alongwith employee morale ofcourse....which seems to be @ grnd zero from the "seems of these threads ! "

S.
i dont feel sorry for anyone here except this poor little girl who think EK cadets's doesnt deserve what they are getting after their trainings. Sofia, do you still remember when you used to come to EK guys and ask them to help you? would you mind letting everyone knows how many time you failed in your CPL? anyway, please when you talk leave the EK cadets out of the subject and just talk about your self.. EK cadets got their people to judge them not you..