PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nationwide current issues (threads merged)
Old 2nd Dec 2006, 19:56
Flyat450

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nationwide - If you only knew !!!

Direct from the horses mouth. I flew for Ntw for some time. It is a company with incredible potensial, or shall I say it was a company with incredible potensial.
I must however stress that when any family member of mine travel, I damm well make sure it is not with Ntw. I honestly believe that it's not a question anymore of IF they have an accident, but rather WHEN. From defers which are repeated again and again, to way below standard instructors rushing to get way below standard F/o's on line, to crew flying way out of flight and duty times.
I'm absolutely surprised that Ntw is still in business. I blame the CAA for this mess. They are supposed to protect the public!!!!! Mean time, inspection after inspection, they turn a blind eye to all the issues, allowing passengers lives to be put at risk for another year.
I can only pray that somebody at the SACAA will read this, and make work of it, before we have another National Geographic movie to watch.
(This all said, I do think that they now have a fighting chance since Victoria Buxton have been fired)