PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Think ive burnt my bridges eeek!!
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2006, 09:32
thebeehive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Atishoo
Ive posted before about an interview i had with an airport (Servisair). For Dispatch.

Well the interview was really unprofessional to say the least, they couldnt tell me a salary or my working hours !! yes really they couldnt.

Well, its been 2 weeks today and i havent even had a note or phone call to acknowledge i even had the interview, let alone to let me know if i have the job or not.

The problem i have is that i am worried about contacting them again, as the person who will / could be my boss got irrate with me for hassling them, (i called once in a month) dunno if that amounts to hassle.

So now im stuck just waiting for a letter or call that may never come......

Today I went over the interviewees head by calling the regional Manager whom i couldnt speak to but spoke to the station manager who was appalled at my treatment and was going to chase up why i havent been contacted at all.

Now im feeling this will turn personal and i will have zero chance of getting the job, anyone got any feedback or feelings or opinions on whether i should have done what i did , i dont feel ive followed the wrong path here, but people get all personal if they feel like youre going over their heads,,,,,eeeekk feedback PLEASE !!! AND i reallllly want the job
I would walk away, £5.30 p/h, shifts, tough working environment and working for a company who couldn't inform you of money/shifts at the interview, don't contact you afterwards and then (potentially) your boss gets annoyed when you enquire as to how you have done?

You only get one life, one chance, don't waste it bothering with people who don't value your time, effort and commitment.