PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas in the Shitter
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2006, 05:52
AnQrKa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mate, wolfy, you really are barking up the wrong tree.

My interest or ability to obtain work in boring old oz has NOTHING to do with my comments wrt the crap that passes as customer service on QF. The amount of time spent as a pilot has no relevance either but I have spent A LOT OF TIME in the back, middle and front of an international airliner as full fare, staff and FFlyer.

If you actually read my post, I said I only travel QF when forced to. I would rather get home to oz on hols in the back of a QF “you should have asked me for wine when I was serving the meal” 330/744 when CX/SQ are full than not get home to oz at all. Understand.

No, I am not disappointed when I fly with western airlines – I fully expect to receive poor service compared to Asian or new Middle Eastern airlines. I am not surprised when I ask for water and get told to get it myself from a tap in the galley when traveling on QF.

I am not trying to offend you personally or query your motives or experience or history (like you have about me). I am just passing along an OPINION wrt to the service levels I have experienced at QF compared to airlines such as the ones I mentioned. It is an opinion shared by a lot of customers – you know the ones. That pay full fare.

What amazes me is the attitude of Syd s/h namely – don’t fly with us then.

Are you for real?