PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas in the Shitter
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2006, 20:16
RedTBar
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Company_spy,

I agree with you that the behaviour involved with sabotaging the aircraft with a blanket(s) is not smart at all and in fact an act of mindless stupidity.However to suggest as someone other than yourself did that this was part of an active campaign called screw the roo is speculative at best .The person that initially posted the suggestion that cabin crew would do something like this as a campaign against the company obviously wants to harm the reputation of cabin crew .

There are a number of cabin crew who are not impressed with the company just as there are engineers,pilots and just about any other area of staff as well who are unhappy with the company.It may well turn out that it is an individual in cabin crew who is responsible but I do not believe that it is a group who are doing this.The majority of cabin crew would never do anything like this as our argument is with the management and not with the engineers who have to fix this or the pax who is delayed .

There can be individuals in any group that display aberrant behaviour that the rest of their colleagues would never consider or condone.In just over 30 years of flying as cabin crew I have never seen or heard of anyone wanting to deliberately damage property belonging to anyone.

I ,like other cabin crew as well as engineers would like nothing more than to see the person (I hope that it is not persons) responsible caught and dealt with. Personally I do not believe that QF or any company has any position for a person that acts in this way.