PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar to spread like contagious disease....... :)
Old 28th Nov 2006, 21:59
Tropicalchief

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jetstar Asia vs QF CNS-DRW-SIN

Can report that Jet* have been receiving a bagging, and QF a backlash, since Jet* Asia took over the CNS-DRW-SIN route. Complaints of being "dumped" onto Jet* Asia without being notified. Pax having to sit bolt upright for six hours with the additional inconvenience of an hour stopover in DRW. Having to pay for drinks/blankets/food/pillows does not sit well with them. Pax paying for the relative comfort of a Qantas flight only to arrive at airport and discover that they are travelling Jet*.

Treated with contempt by airline management when they complain. Check in at CNS airport at Jet*, dom and int, is chaos. I would suggest that the Japanese and Koreans won't cop Jetstar even if they do get preferential treatment i.e. comfort packs. Low cost carriers can be tolerated for 1 or 2 hrs but not for 8. Have seen several very irate American, European and Asian pax after turning up to check in for QF flights only to be shunted down to Jet*. Not very pretty. Airport staff could not give a stuff.

I used to fly quite often CNS-SIN on AO and can report that the fares have not changed.