PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jerez V Oxford: Again!
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2006, 12:16
SinBin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Recently I went to an 1 day interview prep course at Oxford, which was all APPed up, with little old modular fella (me), stuck in there. In all my life I have never met a more unwelcoming bunch of people except about 2. They all talked at me about how great it was that they were going to walk into a job and what a shame, poor little old me was just a modular fella. Spouting OAT's website almost word for word. I was called the 'guest', I thought, 'bugger off I paid for this!'

In all my life I have never known anything like it, they made no effort to know me and what I do, and they really do believe they are better than the rest. The only clear advantage it gives you is BA, and I don't fancy working for them right now with that pension farce.

I'm a proud modular guy, save the dosh and pay for a type rating WWW is a wise man! That's what I'm doing as I've given up on Flybe besides some of the major TRTOs do actually get people jobs without all the marketing ****e, I know many from GECAT who got interviews a week after finishing and then started work soon after.

My 2p's worth!