PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMed
Thread: BMed
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2006, 19:16
king surf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To Mr My Travel and anybody else considering joining B Med,
Politics aside and the uncertainty over the last few months i can honestly say that over the last 4 years i have had an amazing time.If you search deepdown and ask yourself why you want to fly most crew would say i want to travel and see exciting places in the world.Well B Med has it all.
-You can go trekking in the Himalayas in the summer and go skiing in the winter,as well as visit traditional Yurts with nomads near Bishkek.
-In Tbilisi you can go white water rafting and that night go to the Opera for 3 quid.
-In Jordan visit the dead sea,or the aincient cities of Petra and Jerash,some of the wonders of the world!!
-Damascus,the oldest city in the world with amazing souks.
-take a river boat trip up the Nile in Khartoum
-Night life in Beirut is as good as anywhere.
-Go horseriding in Addis Ababa,or visit one of the many Orphanages to realise just how lucky we all are!!
-New route to Sierra leone,havent been there yet but mossies aside im sure it will be fine.
Tehran,not a favourite with the ladies,but we have membership with the British Embassy and i have to a few private parties!
-We also go to Baku,a real favourite.
-So longish flights,yes,tiring,yes sometimes,but you will get this with any airline.Pay is pretty good and if you are prepared to spend a little money down route you can have a great time with nice people,
-I have worked for many companies and warts and all i think B Med is as good as it gets.
P.S. I an not a PM!!!