PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polar/atlas Merger Unfair
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2006, 13:28
WhaleFR8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by layinlow
Y
Now as for who's side won, how many people forgot the testimonies at the arbitration? If you want to read it you can. It didn't make Atlas look exactly good. Polar in the black and making money, Atlas transferring assets,and flying using Polar as an ACMI customer, the list goes on and on.
Huh? What hearing were you at? The Polar business model sucks! It always has and it always will. You have never made a profit and I doubt you ever would have. Why do you think Atlas has changed you to an ACMI carrier. Cuz that is where the money is.
Your (Atlas) MEC dismissed it as an arbitrator's bias against ACMI flying instead of admitting they were in trouuble and better regroup Instead they gave a lot of b.s. to the union instead of admitting they screwed up.
You do not know what you are talking about. The NEGOTIATING committee and some on this board said that Dr. Campbell has a bias against ACMI - and he does. If you have read ANY of his other testimony you will see that. NO ONE, even on this board has said that the arbitrator has any bias (although now it looks like he is biased to 'roids)

I think you had better take a good hard look at your council. They seem awfully close to J.C.. In fact if Cato made a sudden hard right turn Caputo would probably break his nose.
Once again a 'roid who does not know what he is talking about. John C. does not even talk to Cato. That falls to Bourne. It is a division of responsibility and leadership that you would not understand.

Lastly, the list is just that, a list and may not even see the light of day. Lighten up and wait to see what happens down the road. I seriously doubt you guys will ever merge. It is Cato's way of keeping things stirred up. Don't you think he didn't know this would happen. He may be evil but he is not stupid.
Are you that clueless that you somehow think Cato had anything to do with this list? That is typical of a 'roid. You know nothing yet you spout it at the top of your lungs.