PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polar/atlas Merger Unfair
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2006, 03:42
mercpc9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by whaledriver101
I thought the seniority list was very fair. Thats one arbitrators ruling. We at Polar have a couple more coming our way. "You aint seen nothing yet"!!
Figures. I bet you were one of those hired back when they shifted the Atlas flying and A/C to Polar during our negotiations.

Kind of different from what you said on another thread below >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Originally Posted by whaledriver101
Dont kid yourself merc. There wont be any merger of the pilot seniority list. They would have done it already.

We Polar guys will happily leave from "under the thumb" of incompetent management. And under management that have "know how" and "airline mentality" and will grow it.

The next question is: Who wants to buy the other 51%?? That way,, we will be completly done with Atlas
We Atlas guys would have been perfectly happy never seeing you. It would have solved many problems for us. Less pain and more gain for the Atlas pilot group instead of having another airline for the company to play off of us during our negotiations. Let alone the money wasted buying/maintaining Polar for their union busting attempt of the Atlas council.

CaptainSlappy,

What does the "no bump, flush or system re-bid" mean to the Polar side? What is your MEC telling your side about it? I noticed that the Polar VARS is silent on the recent award by the arbiter.