PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What are the job prospects for new CPLs? (MERGED)
Old 23rd Nov 2006, 20:31
FlyByRotor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Job market for new CPL(H) in Europe?

Been training in the US & A... Decided to head on back to Europe. Going through the torturous CPL (H) ground school at the moment, and I'm getting different signals about the market out there. Especially since I'm sitting with a mere 220 hours TT. Any opinions? Not among the desperate ones, since I don't expect to land anything huge with a couple of hundred hours under my belt, but I thought I'd consult the European market for the first time. . . Glad to be here...

Another thing... This "Italian Question Bank" I hear about, is it as valuable as I hear? If it is, it could make for some christmas-time litterature for me, so be honest, please.

...Anywho, if there are any rotorheads out there, I'd love to hear from you. I'm curious what the next few years will be like. Actually, I'm more curious as to if I will pass these exams. I've been flying for a year and a half, thinking I'm all that & a bag of chips, waving my FAA license around... I've barely dipped my toe in the water, haven't I...? =)

- A