PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bachelor in Aviation?
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2006, 01:38
dream747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks people for the valuable advice. I guess it would be safer then not to go ahead with the aviation degree. I mean I'd really love to study something that I have an absolute and natural interest in but I guess unfortunately in this field it's not really viable.

I understand like what you guys have mentioned jobs are really very few for baby pilots and that was why I looked at this course that I mentioned. It includes many other components like Maths, Physics, Engineering, Aviation Economics, Airline Management, Aviation Regulations, Human Factors and Aviation Safety Management. Would all these modules in the course can at least make one suitable for another job other than flying? Or is being a pilot the only job prospect?

Actually it doesn't matter if I couldn't start with airlines right away back in Australia or Singapore. I'd go for any flying job that is available but it seems that employment opportunities are still low!

Thanks very much for the advice, apologies for so many questions but your opinions do really help!