PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WSOP LDRs conference
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2006, 13:54
TheWizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ginger Beer
How many of the LYN contingent do you think are keen to up roots and head North ?
A N Other Eng was told of his imminent future in Scotland and has had to reluctantly NGR, I think others may feel the same way?
Ginge
And you think that many SH crewmen would be any happier? So it would be OK to move people from another trade doing the job they CHOSE to do because "the LYN contigent" don't want to move to do the job they trained to do?
Reluctantly NGR? Sorry but if you want to stay in the job, then you move where you are told, reluctantly or not. Yes, it can be difficult for your family etc but thats life in the mob. Ask any groundcrew. It's not like there are too many moves in the AE world and I am afraid in this day and age I have no sympathy for someone who takes umbridge at having to move to do their job just because they have not had to move before. That's life.
This is not a pop at anyone, particularly Eng's but it does seem strange when there are jobs available for people in the same trade but because it isn't 'where or what' I want to do then a 'lets get someone else to do it' attitude appears.