PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA to recruit DEPs on to the 744.
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2001, 13:27
seymore butts

So pleased to read all this, please don’t take it to a private forum, as to do so would make it useless. I am a captain with virgin express and in need of another job as this one has finished. After reading this thread I will be using BA as a last resort and probably not at all.

Having applied for a few jobs and received positive responses for the majority, (long and short haul) I did apply to BA, received the forms, which are still on my desk untouched.

It appears to me whilst there are still idiots like “normal” Nigel working for BA its not really the place for neither myself nor any respectable professional.

Paying CC more than any pilot regardless of seniority, age, looks, or any other excuse they can dream up is outrages and only adds to the degrading position a new employee would put themselves in. This fact alone typifies the obvious respect the senior management have for pilots and I feel they should try running the airline without us.

Why do people with any experience stay? I can see that the Nigel lovers would not be welcome elsewhere but they could stay as they and the management deserve each other.